Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!

Desculpe.... So here at the CTM the internet hasn’t been working for about a week now. Some nice man came in last night and set up just 18 laptops for all of us missionaries to use to email our families. He was an angel in disguise. He thought it was more important for us (missionaries) to be able to email our families on Christmas than it was for him to be home with his family. So kind!!! What a great example of the spirit of Christmas. Due to this internet problem, I only have 15 minutes to email today, but I just want you all to know that I am having a Fantastic Christmas!!! Though it is soooooo hot here (it’s so strange) it is great! I love the Spirit of Christmas that we have here! It is totally focused on the true meaning of Christmas, which is Christ our Savior. I just want to wish you all the Merriest Christmas ever and leave you my testimony that I know that my Savior Jesus Christ lives today. That this is His true Church restored to the earth through the prophet Joseph Smith in these latter days. I know that families can be together forever, and that is the reason I have left my family for 1.5 years - to let other families know that they can be together forever too. I love this work and I smile knowing I get to represent my perfect Savior Jesus Christ every day and have the privilege of wearing his name on my heart as a disciple of Christ! I love you all and FELIZ NATAL!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment