Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!!

OPA!!!!! Familia e amigos!!! como vai!? Man, can I just say I love you all soo much!! Thanks for the emails and love! The news is in; I’ll be here at the CTM for one more week. I leave for the field next Tuesday! I am in with a district of Brazilians which is great and scary! #1... only Portuguese speaking and #2.... I only hear Portuguese! ha-ha But really it’s a good experience for me! I’m excited and real nervous to enter the field but I can’t wait to serve real people!! :D As far as my week went it was great!! Last night was New Year’s eve... and that’s a HUGE thing here! So if you think I was able to go to bed last night.... wrong! ha-ha We were up till about 12:30 when the fireworks all stopped!!! It was crazy.... the whole world was on fire! So cool, people shouting in the streets, and from the CTM, parades of fire trucks and all of that good stuff!!! Soo fun!!! Anyway.... I have a really short amount of time today but I’m doing fantastic!! Loving it more and more each day!! Thanks again for the love! I can feel it all the way down here in Brazil! I know that Christ is my Savior and Redeemer, and that He lives today!! I know that this gospel is His gospel, that he is at the head and that we have the fullness of the gospel through the Book of Mormon! I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that we have a living Prophet today! I also know that we really can do nothing without the Lord´s help! Love you all!!! Boa semana pra vocês!!

No comments:

Post a Comment