Tuesday, November 26, 2013

One her way to Brazil!!!!!!

I just received a call from Dakotah and she was at the airport in Georgia on her way to Brazil! There was a very nice gentleman there with his wife and they were actually on their way to Brazil to pick up their son from his mission. He let Dakotah use his phone to call home. She was so excited and sounded so happy! She said it has been an amazing experience so far. The days have been filled but she is soaking everything up and loving every minute of it. She has taught 3 lessons in Portuguese already and was asked to say the closer prayer before she left. She said, "I don't really even know these people but I cried my eyes out"....not sure where she gets that from :-) She is traveling with an Elder (I didn't catch his name) as a companion and she said they are like best friends already. They both feel like they know each other....he said they do...from the pre-existence (so cute). They have a 10 hour flight in front of them and she will actually enter the Brazil MTC on the original date on her letter. We will be 2 hours behind her time wise so at 6:20 a.m. she will land in that beautiful country. I don't have her address just yet, but will post it as soon as I hear from her again. She did not receive the two letters that I sent so she asked me not to email her via DearElder.com until I hear from her so that we can use the correct unit#. She wanted me to say hello to everyone!!! Thank you to everyone who reads this blog - Love Dakotah's Mum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment